In September, we received word that Allstate Insurance Company would be the Presenting Sponsor of our signature fundraiser: The Children's Charity Ball. In October, we learned that The Allstate Foundation had awarded us a $10,000 grant to support positive youth development. And in November, we were notified that approximately 25 CT agents would be coordinating donation drives for the children and teens in our residential care. We are still in awe of how different facets of Allstate have combined to support our mission.
"We are incredibly appreciative of the relationship we have with both the Allstate Insurance Company and The Allstate Foundation," Margaret Hann, Executive Director for the Bridge, said. "Allstate has been a steadfast supporter of our mission, and this comprehensive approach makes a significant regional impact. The support of our Ball provides unrestricted funds for many Bridge programs. The Foundation's grant strengthens our efforts to mentor, counsel, and support at-risk youth, and the donations from the agents will assist the teens and young adults in our residential programs as they gain the security and skills needed for their next steps in life. The effect of their collective support is far-reaching, and we thank them for all their generosity."
"The Allstate Foundation has been committed to supporting nonprofit organizations that bring out the good in our communities for more than 60 years," said Alyssa Ryan, Allstate spokesperson. "We believe that good starts young and we're proud to support organizations like the Bridge Family Center that help youth reach their full potential."
From Thursday, December 1 through Friday, December 16, the following Allstate agencies will be collecting donations of toiletries, clothing, toys, household items, and gift cards for teens ages 11-20 on behalf of the Bridge. Members of the Greater Hartford community are encouraged to drop off their donations during normal business hours.
• Jennifer M. Johnson Agency – 56 E Main Street, Avon, CT 06001
• Denise Paquette Agency – 1463 Berlin Turnpike, Berlin, CT 06037
• Ben Hoisington Agency – 38 Tunxis Ave, #40, Bloomfield, CT 06002
• Allen Insurance Agency – 259 Farmington Ave, Bristol, CT 06010
• Raymond Zailskas Agency – 244 Queen Street, Southington, CT 06489
• Franklin Osei Insurance Agency – 44 Main Street, East Hartford, CT 06118
• John Calkins Agency - 44 Main Street, East Hartford, CT 06118
• Wanda Phillippe Agency - 775 Silver Lane, East Hartford, CT 06118
• Hilary A Bernetich Agency – 1422 Farmington Ave, Farmington, CT 06032
• The Cullen Agency, Inc. – 555 Main Street, Manchester, CT 06040
• Anthony J Franco II Agency – 769 Newfield Street, Middletown, CT 06457
• Art Schaller Agency – 25 Veterans Drive, New Britain, CT 06051
• Gasparino Agency, LLC – 1 Lathrop Ave, Norwich, CT 06360
• Grace Waag Agency – 35 Elm Street, Old Saybrook, CT 06475
• Prozzo Agency, LLC – 92 East Street, Plainville, CT 06062
• Bryan McPherson Agency – 283-A Main Street, Portland, CT 06480
• Billy Ziegenbalg Agency – 954 E Main Street, Torrington, CT 06790
• Robert Dunn Agency – 843 White Plains Road, Trumbull, CT 06611
• Veronica Airey-Wilson Agency – 1141 New Britain Ave, West Hartford, CT 06110
• Barlow Financial Co. Agency – 126 Park Road, West Hartford, CT 06119
• Andrea Zmenyak-Liberno Agency – 17 Oakwood Ave, West Hartford, CT 06119
• Gridley Insurance, LLC – 187 Broad Street, Windsor, CT 06095
• Paul Skaling Agency 0 616 Poquonock Avenue, Windsor, CT 06095
• Chelsea Gomez Allstate Agency – 40 Park Place East, Winsted, CT 06098
About The Allstate Foundation
Established in 1952, The Allstate Foundation is an independent, charitable organization made possible by subsidiaries of The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL). Through partnerships with nonprofit organizations across the country, The Allstate Foundation brings the relationships, reputation and resources of Allstate to support innovative and lasting solutions that enhance people's well-being and prosperity. With a focus on building financial independence for domestic violence survivors, empowering youth and celebrating the charitable community involvement of Allstate agency owners and employees, The Allstate Foundation works to bring out the good in people's lives. For more information, visit www.AllstateFoundation.org.